Thursday, December 11, 2008

File this under "What was I thinking?"

On Tuesday, December 9, I came home to find this:

IMG_0642

It isn't that I didn't plan on this happening but I didn't know it would happen on this particular day so it was pretty shocking to walk into my door to see a gaping hole in the ceiling and a wall missing.

Here is the before:
Kitchen Before1

I have ordered the dumpster for the demo this weekend. I have talked with the electrician and the cabinet maker has created the final plans. I have also ordered the window which we are replacing so that we can have counter top across the span of the north wall.

Here are the plans:

Floor Plan

Birds Eye View Kitchen

Refrigerator side

dishwasher side
Note: I do not want the upper cabinet to the left of the window
so I have asked to have it removed from the plan.

Sink wall

Here is our temporary kitchen:

IMG_0652

No comments: