Thursday, December 11, 2008

Days 4-7 of Construction

Monday, December 8 - Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have decided that mudding is my least favorite of the construction - it is so slow so taking photos of the progress is like watching grass grow. The most exciting part is that Aaron was able to fix the rotten wood under the glass block window. Also, Jed the tile guy ripped out the floor and decided to go all the way down to the sub-floor. So, the tile will be level with our wood floor!

Here's the most recent photos:

New Bathroom_Day4 (1)

Jed was unable to install a recessed shelf on the wall on the right-hand side of the photo because of electrical wires. Bummer! Oh well, he's going to install corian shelves in the corner which will still be pretty cool.

New Bathroom_Day4 (2)

I can't wait to see this floor with the tile on it!

New Bathroom_Day4

I love that Aaron is using my checklist! Even better that he is using a hot pink mini sharpie!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love that you MADE Aaron a checklist :)

Everything is looking awesome!