Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Adding life to our house

In the form of plants that is. Scott and I needed groceries in order to have breakfast tomorrow and I really didn't want to go to the store. To motivate myself, I decided I'd get flowers. I came back with a bouquet of varieties of eucalyptus, leaves and branches with berries as well as two herb plants - rosemary and thyme.

Earlier in the day I also bought a cute little owl bank to add to our kitchen. Scott and I like to collect our change and now we can bring back a slice of childhood with a more grown up version of a piggy bank.

These are small additions for most people but I rarely spend money on my home so it feels great when I do.


What are your favorite non-human/pet living items in your home?

1 comment:

Erin said...

I don't have a single living (non-human) thing in my house. Not even one. That's kind of sad :)