Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday Rocked!

Days 23 - 28: May 12 - 17, 2008
Aaron was unable to work on the bathroom from Monday, May 12 until Thursday, May 15. On Thursday, Aaron dealt with some finishing touches such as the bathroom fan venting and a last minute request from me for another electrical outlet in the laundry area. Aaron asked permission to work on Saturday which of course I didn't mind. He and his buddy, Chris spent the entire day sheet rocking the bathroom portion of the project. There is more to do but I am really impressed with what they accomplished on a beautiful Saturday.

Doorway and location of light switches and floor heat thermostat.

The sheet rock is a greenish color and is helping me determine the paint color I'd like. I am currently considering silver sage, atmosphere blue, or butter cream. So for those of you who don't feel like looking at Restoration Hardware- the basic color families are green, blue or yellow.

I really like how the shower is fitting under the window.

This the future home of white cabinetry. I will also have white trim throughout the bathroom.

No comments: